There is a place in Fort Walton Beach where the abandoned are protected, the hungry are fed, the homeless are sheltered, and the injured are given care. It is your animal shelter, the Humane Society and Adoption Center at PAWS. PAWS is a nonprofit organization that needs your membership and support to continue its commitment to humane education and the prevention of cruelty to animals.
By becoming a member of PAWS, you will…
- 10% discount on animal adoptions
- $3.00 rabies vaccination for each of your pets
- Voting privileges at our Annual Membership Meeting, per our bylaws
- Pride of knowing that you have helped the animals and residents of Okaloosa County, and a sincere THANK YOU from every board & staff member, volunteer and all the animals of PAWS.
Offline Membership Sign Up
Click here to download the Invitation to PAWS Membership. Complete the form and mail it to:
Panhandle Animal Welfare Society (PAWS)
752 Lovejoy Road NW
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32549
Attn: Dee Thompson
Online Membership Sign Up
You can now submit your membership payment online using your credit card with Paypal.com, a secured server. Click on the “Buy Now” button beside the membership level desired. Once you have done so, you will then be prompted to complete your credit card transaction.
$25.00 per year:
|Heart Team Membership
$35.00 per year:
|Chef Team Membership
$100.00 per year
|Care Team Membership
$500.00 per year:
|Medical Team Membership
$1,000.00 per year:
|Clean Team Membership
$2,500.00 per year:
$5,000.00 per year:
This special association known as the “PAWS 100” is made up of members who commit themselves to an annual event for PAWS. PAWS 100 members are invited to an evening of entertainment, cocktails, and heavy hors d’oeuvres held for the purpose of enjoying mutual fellowship, raising money for the needs of the shelter and the animals in our care. This invitation only offer is an exclusive opportunity to participate in a unique & prestigious event for the Panhandle Animal Welfare Society. (There is a minimum contribution of $100)If you are interested in becoming a PAWS 100 member, contact Dee Thompson, Executive Director at (850) 243-1525 ext 20, email@example.com or contact us.
- To offer refuge and medical care to injured animals.
- To provide an opportunity for life to homeless animals.
- To protect animals from cruelty, neglect, carelessness and ignorance.
- To foster a public sentiment of humanity and gentleness towards animals.
- To encourage and promote responsible pet ownership.
- To reduce companion animal overpopulation through humane education and spay and neuter advocacy.